I saw this project on Hello, Friend and with only 10 weeks until the end of the year (OMG! that is insane!) I thought I would participate.
The idea is that you write a list of 12 goals to achieve by the end of the year. They should be simple and achievable (since you have to do them by December 31st) but don’t wimp out, they do need to be real goals that you want to achieve otherwise what is the point.
- Make all 11 members of my family handmade Christmas presents
- Book a new years holiday for Richard and I – nothing fancy just the chance to get away together quietly
- Use social media for work and myself
- Get my tattoo. I said after Katherine and Anthony’s wedding and since that just happened its time
- Pay off as much debt as possible
- Start researching and writing the blog post ideas I’ve been compiling
- Go through all the old magazines and pull out articles/pictures I want to keep
- Scan the items from 7
- Give to one charity Christmas campaign per month for the next 3 months
- Learn some more about WordPress and how I can do some fun, different things with my posts
- Exercise five days a week – Pilates, walking, Wii Fit
- Learn to leave work dramas at the door when I get home and not bring them inside
Now to get started on them!